Night skiing at Reith i. A.
Skiing under the stars
If you haven't had enough of skiing during the day, you can also take your turns from 29 December 2023 until 02 March 2024 (Fridays and Saturdays) in the floodlight on the Reither Kogel. In Reith i. A., 6 km of perfectly groomed slopes are transformed into one of the largest night skiing areas in Tyrol, every Friday and Saturday from 06:30 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
Open lifts and pistes
- R1 Reitherkogelbahn
- R2 Nordlift
- R4 Brandachlift
- Nr. 71 Familien-Abfahrt
- Nr. 72 Nord Abfahrt
- Nr. 74 Brandach Abfahrt
Rates Winter 2023/24
|Evening ticket||€ 19,50||€ 10,00||€ 10,00|
|Ascent & Descent||€ 19,50||€ 14,00||€ 10,00|
|Evening season ticket||€ 174,00||€ 129,00||€ 87,00|
|Evening ticket||€ 18,00||€ 9,00||€ 9,00|
Good to know
- Children: 2007 - 2016 (carry photo ID, checks at the scanners)
- Youths: 2004 - 2006 (carry photo ID, checks at the readers).
- Children born in 2017 and younger are carried free of charge within the framework of the transport regulations in force at the time.
- Disabled persons (with ID): Ski pass reductions from 70% invalidity.
- Group rates apply from 15 paying persons.
All tickets are non-transferable. A fine will be levied in the event of misuse.
- All cards in the Ski Juwel ski area are contactless (deposit: € 2.00 for multi-day ski passes of 3 or more days).
- Prices in EUR including 10% VAT. Errors and price changes excepted. All prices without guarantee.